• To Offer support and encouragement to the families of our fallen
officers in the Inland Empire.
• To Respect and support our local, state, and national memorials that
honor our fallen heroes.
• To Engender exemplary conduct on the part of its members, thereby
creating respect and goodwill towards law enforcement personnel.
• To Encourage members to fully familiarize themselves with the prescribed,
authorized and accepted practices and procedures of law enforcement,
so each will be able to serve their constituents in a more courteous,
intelligent and effective manner.
• To Enforce the Constitution of the United States and the State of California
at all times.
• To Encourage greater participation in the activities of organizations
existing within the law enforcement community.
• To Instill and preserve in its members the pride and heritage of the
• To Develop a spirit of brotherhood and fellowship among members